What constitutes behavior, and how is it conveyed? How can you distinguish a behavior from an attitude, outcome, hoped for condition?
What are some ways an organization’s culture can impact customer loyalty?
What are some specific behaviors that project individual personality? How do these reflect the importance of “little things”?
How can physical touch be used to project positive personality?
What are some factors (patterns of behavior) that project a company’s culture? List several examples from the organizations you work in.
What are some examples of reward system that encourage the wrong kind of behavior? How can leaders adjust these to reward more positive behaviors?
- Submittinga text entry box or a file upload
Complete Reviewing the Facts 6 questions
DIRECTIONS: Assignment 1
- Use your own thoughts and examples. Answers should be well supported.
- Papers should be spell checked, grammatically correct, neatly and cleanly formatted, and easy to read. Use spacing between each question. Be sure to include your name on the assignment.
- Any plagiarism (copying from a source) will not be credited and you may be removed from the course.
- Upload your assignment in an MS Word file format (.doc or .docx) or CUT and PASTE into the case submission area.
- DO NOT cut and paste into the STUDENTS COMMENTS Section.
- Please DO NOT EMAIL the assignment. Assignments will only be accepted through the assignment submission area.
- Double-check the directions list before turning in your paper to ensure you have complied with each point.
- Points will be deducted if directions are not followed or submitted late.