Review Case 9: Lululemon Athletica, Inc. in 2016: Can the Company Get (Attached)
Back on Track? In your textbook and review the following video
Answer the following:
1. How strong are the competitive forces confronting lululemon in the market for performance-based yoga and fitness apparel? Do a five-forces analysis to support your answer.
2. What does your strategic group map of the performance sports apparel industry look like? Is lululemon well positioned? Why or why not?
3. What do you see as the key success factors in the market for performance-based yoga and fitness apparel?
4. What does a SWOT analysis reveal about the overall attractiveness of lululemon’s situation?
5. What are the primary components of lululemon’s value chain?
6. What are the key elements of lululemon’s strategy?
7. Which one of the five generic competitive strategies discussed in Chapter 5 most closely approximates the competitive approach that lululemon is employing?
3 pages (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)APA formatResearch and cite and reference at least 3 peer reviewed journal articles per topic