THIS ASSIGNMENT WILL BE TURNED INTO TURNITIN!!! NO PLAGARISM!!
Write a college level research paper that fully addresses both of the following topics:
- Describe your own definition for international terrorism (from the week 2 discussion post) making any modifications based on those discussions, and then summarize the four waves of modern terrorism and defend your position if you think we are experiencing a fifth wave.
- Propose a plan to build and sustain international cooperation on counter-terrorism. You can consider doing this from the perspective of the United States (a lead nation), or use an intergovernmental alliance approach like using the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (see NATO Working with partners to counter terrorism), or propose a global international method. Make sure to address the full spectrum of counter terrorism tools such as diplomatic, military, intelligence, economic, informational, financial and law enforcement. Describe how you will create and build the cooperation as well as the pros and cons of your chosen approach.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 5-6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content; however, a minimum of eight (8) scholarly sources are required to support your paper.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.