In 5 – 8 pages,
address the following regarding Microsoft. The
Board states they want to increase cash flow by 10% within the next year. In your assignment,
address the following:
1. Provide background information on the organization, e.g., industry, financial
mission, vision, size, organization structure, etc.
2. Analyze the most recent year of financial you can locate (but no more than 3 years).
– Provide a detailed explanation of your analysis including the corporate and
industry financial analysis and ratios for comparison (as applicable)
– Discuss the methods used to analyze financial statement and ratios
– Describe the results of the financial and ratio analysis as well as how it
served to extend the knowledge in the relevant area of Microsoft
3. Propose recommendations, strategies, etc. to enhance the organization’s financial
situation by the recommended 10%.
Include any metrics you feel are in need of improvement. Provide the financial model you would use
4. Suggest a theory (or two) that would contribute to assisting with improvement
and/or sustaining financial viability within the organization.
– Cover page and reference page (not included in the 5 – 8 page total count)
– Running head and pagination
– Double-spaced with 1-inch margins and typed in 12-point Times New Roman
– Proofread for spelling and grammar errors
– Use APA style.
– You must cite all texts used, including page numbers to avoid plagiarism
– Your paper must have a thesis statement and conclusion that are both supported by
1 / 2
research and analysis.
– Label tables and graphs with proper APA formats. Tables and graphs that take up ½
page or more must be included as appendices – Support your paper with a minimum of five (5) external resources, with at least 3 that
are credible such as those from Google Scholar, etc.
In 5 – 8 pages,