For this assignment, you must write a paper evaluating a minimum of three tools that can be used for statistical analysis and reporting.
Your evaluation should include the following:
- Open source tools (e.g., Python, R, Octave, QGIS) and commercial software (e.g., SPSS, SAS, Tableau, ArcGIS).
- Discussion of the characteristics of each tool with a focus on how they could be used.
- Analysis of the trade-offs between the tools.
- Infographics serve as visual aids where information is presented in a way that makes it easily discernable. You can conduct a quick internet search to find examples of infographics, or you can view an example provided under this weeks Weekly Resources and Assignments area.
- Conclusion with tool recommendations.
Length: 4 page paper, not including title and reference pages, plus infographic
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The content should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards and attach a plagiarism report